Why use a REALTOR® to Buy A RESALE HOME
Most importantly, do you know that the Seller/Owner pays for Buyer's Agent services as part of their marketing fee? That's right, my services are FREE to you!
- Do you have access to view homes for sale other than random open houses? Most homes for sale have lockboxes that only licensed agents have access to.
- Speaking of open houses... the agent hosting is hoping you will buy that house "unrepresented" so they can keep 100% the commission and not have to split it 50%-50% with a buyers agent (if you have one)!
- Do you know what to look for when viewing houses (especially homes that have been renovated)?
- Do you understand the "ins and outs" of your local real estate market?
- Do you know how to determine if the home you love is priced competitively?
- Do you know how to write a good offer, including a competitive purchase price and contract terms?
- Do you know how to review and negotiate a counter-offer?
- Do you know what to do when negotiations stall?
- Do you know which lenders have access to the largest variety of loans and the most competitive rates?
- Do you know what a title company can and can't do for you?
- Do you know what an escrow agreement is?
- Do you know what prorations are?
- Do you know a good home inspector? Or how to negotiate for repairs on an "As-Is" sale?
- Do you know where to find good home insurance company?
- Do you understand a closing statement?
An experienced Buyer's Agent can help you with ALL of these items... and get you to the closing table with less stress, so you can enjoy the process of purchasing a home!
Fill out the form below and I will get with you ASAP to schedule an appointment to meet with you and discuss what you are looking for! * Please be sure to let me know what is the best way to contact you (do you prefer email? or text? or a good old-fashioned phone call? - either way is fine by me)