Why use a REALTOR® to Buy or Build
Most importantly, do you know that the Seller/Owner/Builder pays for Buyer's Agent services as part of their marketing fee? That's right, my services are FREE to you!
- Do you have access to view homes for sale other than open houses? Most homes for sale have electronic lockboxes that only licensed agents have access to.
- Do you know what to look for when viewing houses or homes under construction?
- Do you understand the "ins and outs" of your local real estate market?
- Do you know how to determine if the home you love is priced competitively?
- Do you know how to write a good offer, including attractive purchase price and contract terms?
- Do you know how to review, negotiate and execute a counter-offer?
- Do you know that the very nice salespeople in model homes are paid to represent the builder (and not you)?
- Do you know what to do when negotiations stall?
- Do you know which lenders have access to the largest variety of loans and the most competitive rates?
- Do you know what a title company can and can't do for you?
- Do you know what an escrow agreement is?
- Do you know what prorations are?
- Do you know a good home inspector?
- Do you know where to find good home insurance company?
An experienced Buyer's Agent can help you with ALL of these items... and get you to the closing table with less stress, so you can enjoy the process of purchasing a home!